Skip to main content

September's Try it on Ipsy

September Ipsy Bag- Review and Try it

*This bag was paid by me*

If you don't know Ipsy is a monthly subscription service for $10 a month. Each month you will receive 5 beauty items in a curated bag that has products from collaborators, a theme, and your beauty profile. Bags can vary greatly from one person to the next and contain full size or sample sizes of products. They ship to Canada and the USA currently via USPS.




Ipsy bag


Adesse New York- Color received *Deception*
"Sly and treacherously beautiful. Creamy drama with just a hint of neutral." 
  • Sales For $18 / My Value- $18 
  • Full size sample 
  • Great nail product not my color
  • Mommy Tried it and Mommy likes it... in another color

 I like that it was easy to apply and that it dried quickly. I had to use the recommended two coats for complete coverage. It said it had a self leveling brush but I'm unsure what that means (Hello I'm an amatuer!) It is supposed to mimic a gel finish without using those awful cancer causing lights so that is great. I personally do not like this color as I love fall colors but I like mine to be brighter. However, it did perform as it said it would its just a matter of personal preference. They have an assortment of colors to choose from. I feel that as basic as I am with beauty products this is easy for a for anyone to use.

(Gel effect polish is 5 Free, Cruelty Free, Paraben Free, Sulfate Free, Petrochemical Free, GMO Free, Triclosan Free, Vegan and Made in New York. Not tested on animals)

Colour Pop- Lippie Stix, Color received *Glam Bag*

"Get one swipe pigmentation in a full-coverage, ultra matte finish in a comfortable formula loaded with skin-loving ingredients like shea butter and Vitamin E."

  • Retails For $5 /My Value- $5
  • Full size sample
  • Great product not my color
  • Mommy Tried it and Mommy likes it..in another color 
This Lippie dries to what I would call a Magenta color which I do not like on my skin tone. However, this is the best matte lippie I have tried so far. I didn't do any lip prep and I had no issues with sticking, cracking, or dry feeling. The color is very long lasting. After allowing some "dry down" (I learned a new term and technique) I would blot once or twice as it doesn't effect the color but helps with less transfer. I fell asleep wearing this and woke up the next morning with still Magenta lips. This is a great product made my lips feel smooth I just wish it came I got another color. 

( NO Parabens or Sulfates, Vegan and Cruelty Free)



Pixi Beauty Blush Duo- Color received *Peach Honey*
"Enlivening blush & highlighter duo for a lit-from-within look in a few fuss-free seconds!"

  • Retail Price - $18 (with Kabuki Brush) / My Value $9 (no brush)
  • Full Size Sample
Luxie- Brush 207 Medium Angled Shading 
"Luxie Beauty’s signature Rose Gold brush line features their premium soft, synthetic bristles encased in a classy rose gold ferrule atop a chic pink handle so you don’t have to compromise style for quality"

  • Retails For $12 / My Value $12
  • Full Size
Manefit - Lily Whitening + Brightening Mask and Mugwort Astringent + Pore Care
"Hydrogel eye mask brightens uneven skin tone around your eyes and depuffs swollen, tired eyes." 
"A microfiber sheet mask that clears your pores as well as hydrates, to gently exfoliate and clear pores while soothing sensitive skin."

  •  Lilly Retails for $3 / My Value $3
  • Mugwort Retails for $10 for 5 / My Value $2
  • Lilly considered full size you can order a box for 3 for $9
  • Mugwort can only be ordered 5 for $10 

Total for September Ipsy Bag $49!

Mommy Ranks:
  1. Adesse New York Nail Polish
  2. Colour Pop Lippie Stix
  3. Pixi Beauty Blush Duo
  4. Luxi Brush 207
  5. Manefit Planner Masks





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AMF Lipstick Try on and Review

AMF Lipstick Review                                      I received this product at a discount to try on and review AMF Lipstick was founded by Angela Marie Ford and by this quote on their website "Bold lips are more than a cosmetic adornment; they’re a Sexy Beauty Statement." -AMF They are right! A great lipstick can instantly change your look from day to night, sweet to spicy, nice to naughty, and empower the wearer with attitude to match. These lipsticks have that and how can you not with names like: Beautiful Nightmare, Kiss Me, Fearless Frostbite, Lust, Black Widow, and Orgasmic there are shades for everyone! For more shades check out their website at  AMF Lipstick It comes in a stylish black tube with a snap fit top! I cannot tell you how many times I have thrown lipstick in my purse to have the loose lid pop off and product everywhere. The lipsticks...

Review Of Sum Kuma's Recipe Book Vegan (free for review)

Hello Everyone, I was lucky enough to have received Sum Kuma’s Recipe Book for Vegans: High Protein Vegan cookbook of dairy free vegan recipes for raw vegans and vegetarians free for review as an Ebook. I don’t have pictures myself of the cookbook but you can find it here on amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Protein-Cookbook-cholesterol-lifestyle-ebook/dp/B01M06UU1L/ref=sr_1_1?s=digitaltext&ie=UTF8&qid=1474442919&sr=1-1              *NOT AN AFFILIATED LINK THIS IS FOR BUYING AT FULL PRICE* I wanted to try out this book because my family and I will be incorporating vegan/vegetarian meals into our diets more often though we are not going full vegan or vegetarian. I do understand the health benefits of such a lifestyle and respect those that choose this way of life. That is what I liked about the books introduction, it wasn’t preachy or in your face this is how the world should be and you are terrib...

Tactical Credit Card

Tactical Credit Card  You don't need it, until it's too late I had the opportunity to review the Tactical Credit Card by Survival Hax complimentary and it is a great tool that I will have on hand with me at all times. It is thicker than a credit card but it will fit into your card slots of your wallet or in the back pocket of your favorite pants. I myself would keep in on me and handy as it has many tools for situations that can arise when you are out in the wilderness, fishing, or just out and about.