Skip to main content

September's Try it on Ipsy

September Ipsy Bag- Review and Try it

*This bag was paid by me*

If you don't know Ipsy is a monthly subscription service for $10 a month. Each month you will receive 5 beauty items in a curated bag that has products from collaborators, a theme, and your beauty profile. Bags can vary greatly from one person to the next and contain full size or sample sizes of products. They ship to Canada and the USA currently via USPS.




Ipsy bag


Adesse New York- Color received *Deception*
"Sly and treacherously beautiful. Creamy drama with just a hint of neutral." 
  • Sales For $18 / My Value- $18 
  • Full size sample 
  • Great nail product not my color
  • Mommy Tried it and Mommy likes it... in another color

 I like that it was easy to apply and that it dried quickly. I had to use the recommended two coats for complete coverage. It said it had a self leveling brush but I'm unsure what that means (Hello I'm an amatuer!) It is supposed to mimic a gel finish without using those awful cancer causing lights so that is great. I personally do not like this color as I love fall colors but I like mine to be brighter. However, it did perform as it said it would its just a matter of personal preference. They have an assortment of colors to choose from. I feel that as basic as I am with beauty products this is easy for a for anyone to use.

(Gel effect polish is 5 Free, Cruelty Free, Paraben Free, Sulfate Free, Petrochemical Free, GMO Free, Triclosan Free, Vegan and Made in New York. Not tested on animals)

Colour Pop- Lippie Stix, Color received *Glam Bag*

"Get one swipe pigmentation in a full-coverage, ultra matte finish in a comfortable formula loaded with skin-loving ingredients like shea butter and Vitamin E."

  • Retails For $5 /My Value- $5
  • Full size sample
  • Great product not my color
  • Mommy Tried it and Mommy likes it..in another color 
This Lippie dries to what I would call a Magenta color which I do not like on my skin tone. However, this is the best matte lippie I have tried so far. I didn't do any lip prep and I had no issues with sticking, cracking, or dry feeling. The color is very long lasting. After allowing some "dry down" (I learned a new term and technique) I would blot once or twice as it doesn't effect the color but helps with less transfer. I fell asleep wearing this and woke up the next morning with still Magenta lips. This is a great product made my lips feel smooth I just wish it came I got another color. 

( NO Parabens or Sulfates, Vegan and Cruelty Free)



Pixi Beauty Blush Duo- Color received *Peach Honey*
"Enlivening blush & highlighter duo for a lit-from-within look in a few fuss-free seconds!"

  • Retail Price - $18 (with Kabuki Brush) / My Value $9 (no brush)
  • Full Size Sample
Luxie- Brush 207 Medium Angled Shading 
"Luxie Beauty’s signature Rose Gold brush line features their premium soft, synthetic bristles encased in a classy rose gold ferrule atop a chic pink handle so you don’t have to compromise style for quality"

  • Retails For $12 / My Value $12
  • Full Size
Manefit - Lily Whitening + Brightening Mask and Mugwort Astringent + Pore Care
"Hydrogel eye mask brightens uneven skin tone around your eyes and depuffs swollen, tired eyes." 
"A microfiber sheet mask that clears your pores as well as hydrates, to gently exfoliate and clear pores while soothing sensitive skin."

  •  Lilly Retails for $3 / My Value $3
  • Mugwort Retails for $10 for 5 / My Value $2
  • Lilly considered full size you can order a box for 3 for $9
  • Mugwort can only be ordered 5 for $10 

Total for September Ipsy Bag $49!

Mommy Ranks:
  1. Adesse New York Nail Polish
  2. Colour Pop Lippie Stix
  3. Pixi Beauty Blush Duo
  4. Luxi Brush 207
  5. Manefit Planner Masks





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kisspat Desgin Natural Peacock Feather Earrings

Kisspat Earrings Needs better lighting cause these blues should be popping Hello Everyone! Hope the month of November is treating you right. I was browsing the internet looking for a piece of jewelry that could make an impact statement and that is when I found these amazing natural peacock earrings by KissPat which let me try their product out at discount thank you so much! These earring are so colorful I just couldn't get a picture that could do them justice. They are so vibrant in person that I let them do all the talking with very minimal makeup which is my lifestyle look. I consider myself very boho quick and go! I love it when I can find jewelry that speaks for itself which these earrings I feel definitely have the "hey look at me aren't I just FABULOUS!" These can go with so many outfits and go on so many occasions. I just wore them out and about running my errands around town and felt fantastic. I also have dinner plans tonight and they will compliment

Everbellus Faux Leather Pants

Faux Leather Pants Wow, I have to say I'm pleasantly surprised about these pants. Everbellus was kind enough to let me try these pants out at a discount for my review.  Want to skip the reading you can watch my video here. These are Faux Leather Pants and the are fantastic. I love dressing up for date night when my husband and I go out and have a little kid free fun. These pants do not make me feel self-conscience and this 32 year old mama doesn't have the body of a 19 year old. I have put on some weight, stretch marks, and cellulite and these are the very reason I avoid pants like these. These pants are made out of spandex and polyester. They have a smooth silky feel on the outside and a nice soft fabric on the inside so your not feeling rubbery. These pants are stretchy and have an elastic waistband. They are super comfortable to wear almost like a second skin! I couldn't stop running my hands down them. The sides have a lattice pattern and stop and just t

Better Basics Sterline Salt and Pepper Grinder Review

Sterline Salt and Pepper Grinder Hello Everyone time to let me Talk At Ya! I was sent a Sterline dual salt and pepper Grinder free to review from Better Basics. I love dual salt and pepper shakers you just have one product for the job and you cannot misplace or have one broken and no longer have a set and speaking of breakage if something were to happen they have a 2 year warranty on their products. If you would like to check out the product click here:  http://betterbasics.com/product/ST-SP2 Now lets get...grinding... This grinder its very modern and sleek and when filled the salt and pepper look as if there is a slight twist .This salt and pepper grinder is light and easy to grasp for a secure hold when you grind. The silver cap on top unscrews so you can lift the top off to fill up the salt and pepper sides that are marked with a P or S. There are nobs on the bottom of the grinder that you can turn to have your salt and pepper ground fine or course for your liking us