Skip to main content

Everbellus Faux Leather Pants

Faux Leather Pants

Wow, I have to say I'm pleasantly surprised about these pants. Everbellus was kind enough to let me try these pants out at a discount for my review. 

Want to skip the reading you can watch my video here.


These are Faux Leather Pants and the are fantastic. I love dressing up for date night when my husband and I go out and have a little kid free fun. These pants do not make me feel self-conscience and this 32 year old mama doesn't have the body of a 19 year old. I have put on some weight, stretch marks, and cellulite and these are the very reason I avoid pants like these. These pants are made out of spandex and polyester. They have a smooth silky feel on the outside and a nice soft fabric on the inside so your not feeling rubbery. These pants are stretchy and have an elastic waistband. They are super comfortable to wear almost like a second skin! I couldn't stop running my hands down them. The sides have a lattice pattern and stop and just the right place where your not worried about showing underwear.







This pants are perfect not just for clubbing but for going out on dates or around the town if you are the daring fashionista. They go great with any top and you can create many looks with them. I have worn them all day and I have not felt the need to be peeled out of them, or have sweat dripping down my legs. You can walk, run, or dance the night away in them no problems. You can bend down, stretch, do cartwheels or whatever suits you and you will not have to worry about them splitting. 

Would you like a pair yourself head over to Everbellus.com or their Amazon for more choices of pants, undergarments, lingerie, and sexy tops!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kisspat Desgin Natural Peacock Feather Earrings

Kisspat Earrings Needs better lighting cause these blues should be popping Hello Everyone! Hope the month of November is treating you right. I was browsing the internet looking for a piece of jewelry that could make an impact statement and that is when I found these amazing natural peacock earrings by KissPat which let me try their product out at discount thank you so much! These earring are so colorful I just couldn't get a picture that could do them justice. They are so vibrant in person that I let them do all the talking with very minimal makeup which is my lifestyle look. I consider myself very boho quick and go! I love it when I can find jewelry that speaks for itself which these earrings I feel definitely have the "hey look at me aren't I just FABULOUS!" These can go with so many outfits and go on so many occasions. I just wore them out and about running my errands around town and felt fantastic. I also have dinner plans tonight and they will compliment

Better Basics Sterline Salt and Pepper Grinder Review

Sterline Salt and Pepper Grinder Hello Everyone time to let me Talk At Ya! I was sent a Sterline dual salt and pepper Grinder free to review from Better Basics. I love dual salt and pepper shakers you just have one product for the job and you cannot misplace or have one broken and no longer have a set and speaking of breakage if something were to happen they have a 2 year warranty on their products. If you would like to check out the product click here:  http://betterbasics.com/product/ST-SP2 Now lets get...grinding... This grinder its very modern and sleek and when filled the salt and pepper look as if there is a slight twist .This salt and pepper grinder is light and easy to grasp for a secure hold when you grind. The silver cap on top unscrews so you can lift the top off to fill up the salt and pepper sides that are marked with a P or S. There are nobs on the bottom of the grinder that you can turn to have your salt and pepper ground fine or course for your liking us