Skip to main content

Everbellus Faux Leather Pants

Faux Leather Pants

Wow, I have to say I'm pleasantly surprised about these pants. Everbellus was kind enough to let me try these pants out at a discount for my review. 

Want to skip the reading you can watch my video here.


These are Faux Leather Pants and the are fantastic. I love dressing up for date night when my husband and I go out and have a little kid free fun. These pants do not make me feel self-conscience and this 32 year old mama doesn't have the body of a 19 year old. I have put on some weight, stretch marks, and cellulite and these are the very reason I avoid pants like these. These pants are made out of spandex and polyester. They have a smooth silky feel on the outside and a nice soft fabric on the inside so your not feeling rubbery. These pants are stretchy and have an elastic waistband. They are super comfortable to wear almost like a second skin! I couldn't stop running my hands down them. The sides have a lattice pattern and stop and just the right place where your not worried about showing underwear.







This pants are perfect not just for clubbing but for going out on dates or around the town if you are the daring fashionista. They go great with any top and you can create many looks with them. I have worn them all day and I have not felt the need to be peeled out of them, or have sweat dripping down my legs. You can walk, run, or dance the night away in them no problems. You can bend down, stretch, do cartwheels or whatever suits you and you will not have to worry about them splitting. 

Would you like a pair yourself head over to Everbellus.com or their Amazon for more choices of pants, undergarments, lingerie, and sexy tops!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AMF Lipstick Try on and Review

AMF Lipstick Review                                      I received this product at a discount to try on and review AMF Lipstick was founded by Angela Marie Ford and by this quote on their website "Bold lips are more than a cosmetic adornment; they’re a Sexy Beauty Statement." -AMF They are right! A great lipstick can instantly change your look from day to night, sweet to spicy, nice to naughty, and empower the wearer with attitude to match. These lipsticks have that and how can you not with names like: Beautiful Nightmare, Kiss Me, Fearless Frostbite, Lust, Black Widow, and Orgasmic there are shades for everyone! For more shades check out their website at  AMF Lipstick It comes in a stylish black tube with a snap fit top! I cannot tell you how many times I have thrown lipstick in my purse to have the loose lid pop off and product everywhere. The lipsticks...

Review Of Sum Kuma's Recipe Book Vegan (free for review)

Hello Everyone, I was lucky enough to have received Sum Kuma’s Recipe Book for Vegans: High Protein Vegan cookbook of dairy free vegan recipes for raw vegans and vegetarians free for review as an Ebook. I don’t have pictures myself of the cookbook but you can find it here on amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Protein-Cookbook-cholesterol-lifestyle-ebook/dp/B01M06UU1L/ref=sr_1_1?s=digitaltext&ie=UTF8&qid=1474442919&sr=1-1              *NOT AN AFFILIATED LINK THIS IS FOR BUYING AT FULL PRICE* I wanted to try out this book because my family and I will be incorporating vegan/vegetarian meals into our diets more often though we are not going full vegan or vegetarian. I do understand the health benefits of such a lifestyle and respect those that choose this way of life. That is what I liked about the books introduction, it wasn’t preachy or in your face this is how the world should be and you are terrib...

Tactical Credit Card

Tactical Credit Card  You don't need it, until it's too late I had the opportunity to review the Tactical Credit Card by Survival Hax complimentary and it is a great tool that I will have on hand with me at all times. It is thicker than a credit card but it will fit into your card slots of your wallet or in the back pocket of your favorite pants. I myself would keep in on me and handy as it has many tools for situations that can arise when you are out in the wilderness, fishing, or just out and about.