Skip to main content

Better Basics Sterline Salt and Pepper Grinder Review

Sterline Salt and Pepper Grinder



Hello Everyone time to let me Talk At Ya!

I was sent a Sterline dual salt and pepper Grinder free to review from Better Basics. I love dual salt and pepper shakers you just have one product for the job and you cannot misplace or have one broken and no longer have a set and speaking of breakage if something were to happen they have a 2 year warranty on their products. If you would like to check out the product click here: http://betterbasics.com/product/ST-SP2

Now lets get...grinding...

This grinder its very modern and sleek and when filled the salt and pepper look as if there is a slight twist.This salt and pepper grinder is light and easy to grasp for a secure hold when you grind. The silver cap on top unscrews so you can lift the top off to fill up the salt and pepper sides that are marked with a P or S. There are nobs on the bottom of the grinder that you can turn to have your salt and pepper ground fine or course for your liking using peppercorns and rock salt. You grind the pepper and salt by twisting clockwise or counterclockwise. 

If you would like to see this grinder in action watch the video down below





My thoughts on the product:


It is easy to fill and grind. I had no issues with jams but if you do simply shake the grinder and that should dislodge any stuck pieces. The knobs on the bottom twist so you can change the coarseness which is a nice added feature but be careful not to twist to much as they will pop off and you have to twist them back on. The grinder holds a good bit of salt and pepper so you will no have to refill often. The price is very comparative with others and you get a two year warranty so that is a great bonus.


If you would like to purchase this product yourself Sterline has sent me a 10% off coupon for my readers to use ( I do not receive compensation for your purchases)

code:EPSMWB6V  http://clktr4ck.com/TMSP2











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AMF Lipstick Try on and Review

AMF Lipstick Review                                      I received this product at a discount to try on and review AMF Lipstick was founded by Angela Marie Ford and by this quote on their website "Bold lips are more than a cosmetic adornment; they’re a Sexy Beauty Statement." -AMF They are right! A great lipstick can instantly change your look from day to night, sweet to spicy, nice to naughty, and empower the wearer with attitude to match. These lipsticks have that and how can you not with names like: Beautiful Nightmare, Kiss Me, Fearless Frostbite, Lust, Black Widow, and Orgasmic there are shades for everyone! For more shades check out their website at  AMF Lipstick It comes in a stylish black tube with a snap fit top! I cannot tell you how many times I have thrown lipstick in my purse to have the loose lid pop off and product everywhere. The lipsticks...

Review Of Sum Kuma's Recipe Book Vegan (free for review)

Hello Everyone, I was lucky enough to have received Sum Kuma’s Recipe Book for Vegans: High Protein Vegan cookbook of dairy free vegan recipes for raw vegans and vegetarians free for review as an Ebook. I don’t have pictures myself of the cookbook but you can find it here on amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Protein-Cookbook-cholesterol-lifestyle-ebook/dp/B01M06UU1L/ref=sr_1_1?s=digitaltext&ie=UTF8&qid=1474442919&sr=1-1              *NOT AN AFFILIATED LINK THIS IS FOR BUYING AT FULL PRICE* I wanted to try out this book because my family and I will be incorporating vegan/vegetarian meals into our diets more often though we are not going full vegan or vegetarian. I do understand the health benefits of such a lifestyle and respect those that choose this way of life. That is what I liked about the books introduction, it wasn’t preachy or in your face this is how the world should be and you are terrib...

Tactical Credit Card

Tactical Credit Card  You don't need it, until it's too late I had the opportunity to review the Tactical Credit Card by Survival Hax complimentary and it is a great tool that I will have on hand with me at all times. It is thicker than a credit card but it will fit into your card slots of your wallet or in the back pocket of your favorite pants. I myself would keep in on me and handy as it has many tools for situations that can arise when you are out in the wilderness, fishing, or just out and about.