Skip to main content

FAKE and Clickbait Pinterest Pin! Gummy Bear Popsicle

HAVE YOU SEEN ME?

 Gummy Bear Soap
AubryEApothecary at Etsy
I'm sure while browsing around Pinterst you might have come upon this delectable treat. The picture is the same yet it takes you to different blogs, videos, and sites claiming "a simple summer treat all you need is sprite, gummy bears, and a Popsicle mold!" yeah add glycerin to your shopping list folks! That is right. This picture is not the frozen treat that more often than not looks like frozen gummy bears at the tip of a barely see through Popsicle or crumbling where the bubbles where. This is a sold out soap by AubryEApothecary This picture has been stolen and totally transformed into a viral misleading trend. Instram pics, blog posts, pinterest boards, youtube videos. All of them taking this photo and suckering us all in with Clickbait. I saw people posting blogs about this and a recipe without even making them! People in the comments complaining it didn't work and worse tasted like crap. 

People started to think it was soap so another picture started to circulate
Well it has to be legit now right. Someone really made these and they turned out like the picture! No...no...no... again someone saw an opportunity to try to add some credit to their post. I saw this too and was like "maybe it is me! I can't even make Popsicles!" Then I was thinking how odd for these blogs to use this pic and cut out or try to hide their logo...wait...is this a lie too! 
More investigating needed because now I have the full picture. Now this one shows the real result and she used a small mold and lots of gummies to make it "instagram" worthy but its still not the original pin I came across. So through the name I found her twitter, through twitter I found her site... I dug through years of posts (not really she had a search bar LOL) and here it is. Her version with these pics Gosteieagora 


Alright folks there are the receipts I have spilt the tea. Its a fake pin!!!! stop pinning the damn thing already and telling lies and helping those bloggers tell more lies especially when they don't credit the pictures to the people who deserve it. Stop trying to get hits and views and use your own damn pics. Hell say you were inspired by these pics, or couldn't trace the pic back ( it took me 30 min to find all this info out by the way) FAKE NEWS! I mean Pin! Clickbait stay away. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AMF Lipstick Try on and Review

AMF Lipstick Review                                      I received this product at a discount to try on and review AMF Lipstick was founded by Angela Marie Ford and by this quote on their website "Bold lips are more than a cosmetic adornment; they’re a Sexy Beauty Statement." -AMF They are right! A great lipstick can instantly change your look from day to night, sweet to spicy, nice to naughty, and empower the wearer with attitude to match. These lipsticks have that and how can you not with names like: Beautiful Nightmare, Kiss Me, Fearless Frostbite, Lust, Black Widow, and Orgasmic there are shades for everyone! For more shades check out their website at  AMF Lipstick It comes in a stylish black tube with a snap fit top! I cannot tell you how many times I have thrown lipstick in my purse to have the loose lid pop off and product everywhere. The lipsticks...

Review Of Sum Kuma's Recipe Book Vegan (free for review)

Hello Everyone, I was lucky enough to have received Sum Kuma’s Recipe Book for Vegans: High Protein Vegan cookbook of dairy free vegan recipes for raw vegans and vegetarians free for review as an Ebook. I don’t have pictures myself of the cookbook but you can find it here on amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Protein-Cookbook-cholesterol-lifestyle-ebook/dp/B01M06UU1L/ref=sr_1_1?s=digitaltext&ie=UTF8&qid=1474442919&sr=1-1              *NOT AN AFFILIATED LINK THIS IS FOR BUYING AT FULL PRICE* I wanted to try out this book because my family and I will be incorporating vegan/vegetarian meals into our diets more often though we are not going full vegan or vegetarian. I do understand the health benefits of such a lifestyle and respect those that choose this way of life. That is what I liked about the books introduction, it wasn’t preachy or in your face this is how the world should be and you are terrib...

Tactical Credit Card

Tactical Credit Card  You don't need it, until it's too late I had the opportunity to review the Tactical Credit Card by Survival Hax complimentary and it is a great tool that I will have on hand with me at all times. It is thicker than a credit card but it will fit into your card slots of your wallet or in the back pocket of your favorite pants. I myself would keep in on me and handy as it has many tools for situations that can arise when you are out in the wilderness, fishing, or just out and about.