Skip to main content

The Mug, A Gift, and Review



Hello Everyone! So let me talk at ya.

I received a free mug from 5amily.com to personalize myself. I love it it turned out fantastic and I know my mom is going to love it and until Feb 9th you can save $10 on your mug order using the link below ( I do not receive compensation for your purchases)



The mug holds 11oz is dishwasher and microwave safe and those are bonuses my mother needs. Most mugs that have images on them will crack or peel if used in the dishwasher and microwave. This one you can poor your liquid of choice and re-heat if necessary and sometimes my mother will leave her cup out helping with the grandkids and then her tea gets cold. I have washed the mug and put it in the microwave and there was 0 damage done to the image on the mug. The only negative I really have about the mug is that 11oz is on the small side for me coffee wise because I'm a heavy creamer user but honestly it would help if I want to control my coffee usage. It is perfect for my mother who loves tea first thing in the morning and this is the perfect size. She also drink coffee black so she will not have a problem with the coffee to cream ratio. 

Verdict: 9 out of 10 just a size issue for me personally.

5amily.com is great you should have a look around they have something for everyone. They also have t-shirts, hoodies, tote bags, phone cases that can be personalized. They have many catagorize like: relationships, hobbies, pets and wildlife, proffessions, sports, locations, majors, and even your zodiac. You will find a gift for anyone you know. 

For ordering a mug go here (I do not make money off of your purchases but I did receive the mug free and a gift card)  https://5amily.com/h/1afl4Foym6uKC2e 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AMF Lipstick Try on and Review

AMF Lipstick Review                                      I received this product at a discount to try on and review AMF Lipstick was founded by Angela Marie Ford and by this quote on their website "Bold lips are more than a cosmetic adornment; they’re a Sexy Beauty Statement." -AMF They are right! A great lipstick can instantly change your look from day to night, sweet to spicy, nice to naughty, and empower the wearer with attitude to match. These lipsticks have that and how can you not with names like: Beautiful Nightmare, Kiss Me, Fearless Frostbite, Lust, Black Widow, and Orgasmic there are shades for everyone! For more shades check out their website at  AMF Lipstick It comes in a stylish black tube with a snap fit top! I cannot tell you how many times I have thrown lipstick in my purse to have the loose lid pop off and product everywhere. The lipsticks...

Review Of Sum Kuma's Recipe Book Vegan (free for review)

Hello Everyone, I was lucky enough to have received Sum Kuma’s Recipe Book for Vegans: High Protein Vegan cookbook of dairy free vegan recipes for raw vegans and vegetarians free for review as an Ebook. I don’t have pictures myself of the cookbook but you can find it here on amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Protein-Cookbook-cholesterol-lifestyle-ebook/dp/B01M06UU1L/ref=sr_1_1?s=digitaltext&ie=UTF8&qid=1474442919&sr=1-1              *NOT AN AFFILIATED LINK THIS IS FOR BUYING AT FULL PRICE* I wanted to try out this book because my family and I will be incorporating vegan/vegetarian meals into our diets more often though we are not going full vegan or vegetarian. I do understand the health benefits of such a lifestyle and respect those that choose this way of life. That is what I liked about the books introduction, it wasn’t preachy or in your face this is how the world should be and you are terrib...

Tactical Credit Card

Tactical Credit Card  You don't need it, until it's too late I had the opportunity to review the Tactical Credit Card by Survival Hax complimentary and it is a great tool that I will have on hand with me at all times. It is thicker than a credit card but it will fit into your card slots of your wallet or in the back pocket of your favorite pants. I myself would keep in on me and handy as it has many tools for situations that can arise when you are out in the wilderness, fishing, or just out and about.