Skip to main content

Furious Running Belt


Hello Everyone!

I have been going back to the gym and things are looking pretty good for me. There is only one problem and for me it is a big one. My armband for my phone is done I hate it. The phones are getting bigger and I cannot find a comfortable postion for it on my arm as it gets in the ways of certain movements. I cannot find the right tightness without it feeling like it is cutting off my circulation or slipping off my arm. 

That is when I came across Furious Fitwear Running Belt and I was lucky enough to receive one free to test out and review. It is my best gym accessory. The belt easily snaps on and off and has adjusters to make it a one size fits most product. It has openings to keep your keys, cards, bills, and phone safely inside while you exercise. Its machine washable which is fantastic no need to worry about melting anything or the shape being warbled. 

I have worn it exercising by running and even working out lifting weights and jumping around with nothing falling out. I have washed it with no problems the material has not stretched, lost shaped, or been damaged. 

This has also been great taking the kids to the park and not wanting to bring my purse with me. I can play with my kids knowing my phone, keys, and card are going to be safe and I don't have to lug a purse around. 

Need proof things wont fall out if bounced around watch my video down below.

If you would like to purchase the belt you can go here: (Non affiliated link. I do not receive any compensation from the company other than the free product) https://furiousfitwearstore.com/collections/outdoor-fitness/products/sports-running-belt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kisspat Desgin Natural Peacock Feather Earrings

Kisspat Earrings Needs better lighting cause these blues should be popping Hello Everyone! Hope the month of November is treating you right. I was browsing the internet looking for a piece of jewelry that could make an impact statement and that is when I found these amazing natural peacock earrings by KissPat which let me try their product out at discount thank you so much! These earring are so colorful I just couldn't get a picture that could do them justice. They are so vibrant in person that I let them do all the talking with very minimal makeup which is my lifestyle look. I consider myself very boho quick and go! I love it when I can find jewelry that speaks for itself which these earrings I feel definitely have the "hey look at me aren't I just FABULOUS!" These can go with so many outfits and go on so many occasions. I just wore them out and about running my errands around town and felt fantastic. I also have dinner plans tonight and they will compliment

Everbellus Faux Leather Pants

Faux Leather Pants Wow, I have to say I'm pleasantly surprised about these pants. Everbellus was kind enough to let me try these pants out at a discount for my review.  Want to skip the reading you can watch my video here. These are Faux Leather Pants and the are fantastic. I love dressing up for date night when my husband and I go out and have a little kid free fun. These pants do not make me feel self-conscience and this 32 year old mama doesn't have the body of a 19 year old. I have put on some weight, stretch marks, and cellulite and these are the very reason I avoid pants like these. These pants are made out of spandex and polyester. They have a smooth silky feel on the outside and a nice soft fabric on the inside so your not feeling rubbery. These pants are stretchy and have an elastic waistband. They are super comfortable to wear almost like a second skin! I couldn't stop running my hands down them. The sides have a lattice pattern and stop and just t

Better Basics Sterline Salt and Pepper Grinder Review

Sterline Salt and Pepper Grinder Hello Everyone time to let me Talk At Ya! I was sent a Sterline dual salt and pepper Grinder free to review from Better Basics. I love dual salt and pepper shakers you just have one product for the job and you cannot misplace or have one broken and no longer have a set and speaking of breakage if something were to happen they have a 2 year warranty on their products. If you would like to check out the product click here:  http://betterbasics.com/product/ST-SP2 Now lets get...grinding... This grinder its very modern and sleek and when filled the salt and pepper look as if there is a slight twist .This salt and pepper grinder is light and easy to grasp for a secure hold when you grind. The silver cap on top unscrews so you can lift the top off to fill up the salt and pepper sides that are marked with a P or S. There are nobs on the bottom of the grinder that you can turn to have your salt and pepper ground fine or course for your liking us