Skip to main content

Furious Running Belt


Hello Everyone!

I have been going back to the gym and things are looking pretty good for me. There is only one problem and for me it is a big one. My armband for my phone is done I hate it. The phones are getting bigger and I cannot find a comfortable postion for it on my arm as it gets in the ways of certain movements. I cannot find the right tightness without it feeling like it is cutting off my circulation or slipping off my arm. 

That is when I came across Furious Fitwear Running Belt and I was lucky enough to receive one free to test out and review. It is my best gym accessory. The belt easily snaps on and off and has adjusters to make it a one size fits most product. It has openings to keep your keys, cards, bills, and phone safely inside while you exercise. Its machine washable which is fantastic no need to worry about melting anything or the shape being warbled. 

I have worn it exercising by running and even working out lifting weights and jumping around with nothing falling out. I have washed it with no problems the material has not stretched, lost shaped, or been damaged. 

This has also been great taking the kids to the park and not wanting to bring my purse with me. I can play with my kids knowing my phone, keys, and card are going to be safe and I don't have to lug a purse around. 

Need proof things wont fall out if bounced around watch my video down below.

If you would like to purchase the belt you can go here: (Non affiliated link. I do not receive any compensation from the company other than the free product) https://furiousfitwearstore.com/collections/outdoor-fitness/products/sports-running-belt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AMF Lipstick Try on and Review

AMF Lipstick Review                                      I received this product at a discount to try on and review AMF Lipstick was founded by Angela Marie Ford and by this quote on their website "Bold lips are more than a cosmetic adornment; they’re a Sexy Beauty Statement." -AMF They are right! A great lipstick can instantly change your look from day to night, sweet to spicy, nice to naughty, and empower the wearer with attitude to match. These lipsticks have that and how can you not with names like: Beautiful Nightmare, Kiss Me, Fearless Frostbite, Lust, Black Widow, and Orgasmic there are shades for everyone! For more shades check out their website at  AMF Lipstick It comes in a stylish black tube with a snap fit top! I cannot tell you how many times I have thrown lipstick in my purse to have the loose lid pop off and product everywhere. The lipsticks...

Review Of Sum Kuma's Recipe Book Vegan (free for review)

Hello Everyone, I was lucky enough to have received Sum Kuma’s Recipe Book for Vegans: High Protein Vegan cookbook of dairy free vegan recipes for raw vegans and vegetarians free for review as an Ebook. I don’t have pictures myself of the cookbook but you can find it here on amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Protein-Cookbook-cholesterol-lifestyle-ebook/dp/B01M06UU1L/ref=sr_1_1?s=digitaltext&ie=UTF8&qid=1474442919&sr=1-1              *NOT AN AFFILIATED LINK THIS IS FOR BUYING AT FULL PRICE* I wanted to try out this book because my family and I will be incorporating vegan/vegetarian meals into our diets more often though we are not going full vegan or vegetarian. I do understand the health benefits of such a lifestyle and respect those that choose this way of life. That is what I liked about the books introduction, it wasn’t preachy or in your face this is how the world should be and you are terrib...

Tactical Credit Card

Tactical Credit Card  You don't need it, until it's too late I had the opportunity to review the Tactical Credit Card by Survival Hax complimentary and it is a great tool that I will have on hand with me at all times. It is thicker than a credit card but it will fit into your card slots of your wallet or in the back pocket of your favorite pants. I myself would keep in on me and handy as it has many tools for situations that can arise when you are out in the wilderness, fishing, or just out and about.