Skip to main content

Amazon Beauty Box UnBoxing




Amazon Beauty Box

Let  me start off by saying...........So disappointing! This is the first box I bought from Amazon's Beauty Box Line and I wanted to be surprised and compare it to other boxes I have bought in the past. So I didn't look at what was in the box and if you were thinking about getting the box while "supplies last" I would skip this box. There are too many foil packets in this box to really sample and get a feel or even hooked on a product. If your a company that is going to try to get new customers its not going to happen trying your product out once. Just not happening. Sorry.

I tried my best to look through amazon to try to get comparative prices and find out what the sample sizes would cost to see if the box which is $11.99 was worth the buy. I have come up with a total of $22.55. I could not factor in the L'Oreal Age Perfect or Revatalift because they did not give a volume total on the packets. Most of this cost can be attributed to the Venus Razor and the Crest 3D whitestrips which is another negative for me.

I will be doing an update called Amazon Beauty Box Try It You Might Like It. I have a problem watching unboxings on Youtube that deal with beauty products. You can swatch the colors on your skin sure or tell us if you have used it before and if you like it but when they don't come back and say they have actually used whats in the box its like well Whats the Point? I can go to websites and spoilers to see whats inside boxes. Let me know if you liked the products. Duh! So I will be using these products and see if they are worth purchasing. If you would like here is my YOUTUBE video.

Inside this Box

1.Tom's of Maine antiperspirant deodorant Naturally Dry
$0.97 for .47oz                                                     Amazon $4.65

2.Gillette Venus Swirl 1 razorblade
 $7.12                                                       Amazon $7.12
3. Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash
 $1.39 1.8oz                                             Amazon $9.32 12 oz
4.Nivea Nourishing Body Oil (foil packet)
$.0.45 .31oz                                                          Amazon  $9.30 6.8oz
5.Aveeno Skin Relief Body Wash Coconut Scent
$0.79 1oz                                                               Amazon $9.43 12oz
6.Aveeno Skin Relief Gentle Scent Lotion Coconut
&0.79 1oz                                                                Amazon $9.43 12oz
7.Pantene Hydrating Shampoo
$1.02 1.7oz                                                              Amazon $7.24 12oz
8.Crest 3D White Radiant Mint
$2.70 2.5oz                                                              Amazon $5.99 5.5oz
9.Aquaphor Healing Ointment
$0.15                                                                         Amazon $7.59 7oz
10.The Body Shop Drops of Youth (foil Packet)
$0.79 0.05oz (tiny!)                                              Amazon $15.92 1oz!!!
11.Acure brightening Facial Scrub
$2.12 1oz                                                               Amazon $8.49 4oz
12.Oral B Glide Floss
$0.26 4m                                                                Amazon $2.60 40m
13.Crest 3D WhiteStrips 1hr Express
$4.00!!! one set                                                      Amazon $16.00 4 sets!
14L'Oreal Age Perfect eye balm, facial oil, golden balm $??????
15L'Oreal Revitalift Bright Reveal $??????
Box total: $22.55

Look for my UpDate that box! Blog where you will find out if I liked any of the products in the box. If I would buy the full size or not.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kisspat Desgin Natural Peacock Feather Earrings

Kisspat Earrings Needs better lighting cause these blues should be popping Hello Everyone! Hope the month of November is treating you right. I was browsing the internet looking for a piece of jewelry that could make an impact statement and that is when I found these amazing natural peacock earrings by KissPat which let me try their product out at discount thank you so much! These earring are so colorful I just couldn't get a picture that could do them justice. They are so vibrant in person that I let them do all the talking with very minimal makeup which is my lifestyle look. I consider myself very boho quick and go! I love it when I can find jewelry that speaks for itself which these earrings I feel definitely have the "hey look at me aren't I just FABULOUS!" These can go with so many outfits and go on so many occasions. I just wore them out and about running my errands around town and felt fantastic. I also have dinner plans tonight and they will compliment

Everbellus Faux Leather Pants

Faux Leather Pants Wow, I have to say I'm pleasantly surprised about these pants. Everbellus was kind enough to let me try these pants out at a discount for my review.  Want to skip the reading you can watch my video here. These are Faux Leather Pants and the are fantastic. I love dressing up for date night when my husband and I go out and have a little kid free fun. These pants do not make me feel self-conscience and this 32 year old mama doesn't have the body of a 19 year old. I have put on some weight, stretch marks, and cellulite and these are the very reason I avoid pants like these. These pants are made out of spandex and polyester. They have a smooth silky feel on the outside and a nice soft fabric on the inside so your not feeling rubbery. These pants are stretchy and have an elastic waistband. They are super comfortable to wear almost like a second skin! I couldn't stop running my hands down them. The sides have a lattice pattern and stop and just t

Better Basics Sterline Salt and Pepper Grinder Review

Sterline Salt and Pepper Grinder Hello Everyone time to let me Talk At Ya! I was sent a Sterline dual salt and pepper Grinder free to review from Better Basics. I love dual salt and pepper shakers you just have one product for the job and you cannot misplace or have one broken and no longer have a set and speaking of breakage if something were to happen they have a 2 year warranty on their products. If you would like to check out the product click here:  http://betterbasics.com/product/ST-SP2 Now lets get...grinding... This grinder its very modern and sleek and when filled the salt and pepper look as if there is a slight twist .This salt and pepper grinder is light and easy to grasp for a secure hold when you grind. The silver cap on top unscrews so you can lift the top off to fill up the salt and pepper sides that are marked with a P or S. There are nobs on the bottom of the grinder that you can turn to have your salt and pepper ground fine or course for your liking us