Skip to main content

Amazon Beauty Box UnBoxing




Amazon Beauty Box

Let  me start off by saying...........So disappointing! This is the first box I bought from Amazon's Beauty Box Line and I wanted to be surprised and compare it to other boxes I have bought in the past. So I didn't look at what was in the box and if you were thinking about getting the box while "supplies last" I would skip this box. There are too many foil packets in this box to really sample and get a feel or even hooked on a product. If your a company that is going to try to get new customers its not going to happen trying your product out once. Just not happening. Sorry.

I tried my best to look through amazon to try to get comparative prices and find out what the sample sizes would cost to see if the box which is $11.99 was worth the buy. I have come up with a total of $22.55. I could not factor in the L'Oreal Age Perfect or Revatalift because they did not give a volume total on the packets. Most of this cost can be attributed to the Venus Razor and the Crest 3D whitestrips which is another negative for me.

I will be doing an update called Amazon Beauty Box Try It You Might Like It. I have a problem watching unboxings on Youtube that deal with beauty products. You can swatch the colors on your skin sure or tell us if you have used it before and if you like it but when they don't come back and say they have actually used whats in the box its like well Whats the Point? I can go to websites and spoilers to see whats inside boxes. Let me know if you liked the products. Duh! So I will be using these products and see if they are worth purchasing. If you would like here is my YOUTUBE video.

Inside this Box

1.Tom's of Maine antiperspirant deodorant Naturally Dry
$0.97 for .47oz                                                     Amazon $4.65

2.Gillette Venus Swirl 1 razorblade
 $7.12                                                       Amazon $7.12
3. Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash
 $1.39 1.8oz                                             Amazon $9.32 12 oz
4.Nivea Nourishing Body Oil (foil packet)
$.0.45 .31oz                                                          Amazon  $9.30 6.8oz
5.Aveeno Skin Relief Body Wash Coconut Scent
$0.79 1oz                                                               Amazon $9.43 12oz
6.Aveeno Skin Relief Gentle Scent Lotion Coconut
&0.79 1oz                                                                Amazon $9.43 12oz
7.Pantene Hydrating Shampoo
$1.02 1.7oz                                                              Amazon $7.24 12oz
8.Crest 3D White Radiant Mint
$2.70 2.5oz                                                              Amazon $5.99 5.5oz
9.Aquaphor Healing Ointment
$0.15                                                                         Amazon $7.59 7oz
10.The Body Shop Drops of Youth (foil Packet)
$0.79 0.05oz (tiny!)                                              Amazon $15.92 1oz!!!
11.Acure brightening Facial Scrub
$2.12 1oz                                                               Amazon $8.49 4oz
12.Oral B Glide Floss
$0.26 4m                                                                Amazon $2.60 40m
13.Crest 3D WhiteStrips 1hr Express
$4.00!!! one set                                                      Amazon $16.00 4 sets!
14L'Oreal Age Perfect eye balm, facial oil, golden balm $??????
15L'Oreal Revitalift Bright Reveal $??????
Box total: $22.55

Look for my UpDate that box! Blog where you will find out if I liked any of the products in the box. If I would buy the full size or not.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AMF Lipstick Try on and Review

AMF Lipstick Review                                      I received this product at a discount to try on and review AMF Lipstick was founded by Angela Marie Ford and by this quote on their website "Bold lips are more than a cosmetic adornment; they’re a Sexy Beauty Statement." -AMF They are right! A great lipstick can instantly change your look from day to night, sweet to spicy, nice to naughty, and empower the wearer with attitude to match. These lipsticks have that and how can you not with names like: Beautiful Nightmare, Kiss Me, Fearless Frostbite, Lust, Black Widow, and Orgasmic there are shades for everyone! For more shades check out their website at  AMF Lipstick It comes in a stylish black tube with a snap fit top! I cannot tell you how many times I have thrown lipstick in my purse to have the loose lid pop off and product everywhere. The lipsticks...

Review Of Sum Kuma's Recipe Book Vegan (free for review)

Hello Everyone, I was lucky enough to have received Sum Kuma’s Recipe Book for Vegans: High Protein Vegan cookbook of dairy free vegan recipes for raw vegans and vegetarians free for review as an Ebook. I don’t have pictures myself of the cookbook but you can find it here on amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Protein-Cookbook-cholesterol-lifestyle-ebook/dp/B01M06UU1L/ref=sr_1_1?s=digitaltext&ie=UTF8&qid=1474442919&sr=1-1              *NOT AN AFFILIATED LINK THIS IS FOR BUYING AT FULL PRICE* I wanted to try out this book because my family and I will be incorporating vegan/vegetarian meals into our diets more often though we are not going full vegan or vegetarian. I do understand the health benefits of such a lifestyle and respect those that choose this way of life. That is what I liked about the books introduction, it wasn’t preachy or in your face this is how the world should be and you are terrib...

Tactical Credit Card

Tactical Credit Card  You don't need it, until it's too late I had the opportunity to review the Tactical Credit Card by Survival Hax complimentary and it is a great tool that I will have on hand with me at all times. It is thicker than a credit card but it will fit into your card slots of your wallet or in the back pocket of your favorite pants. I myself would keep in on me and handy as it has many tools for situations that can arise when you are out in the wilderness, fishing, or just out and about.