Skip to main content

Nora's Brush Review

Nora's Brush Review





I have been using beauty blenders for the longest time but have never tried out a brush before. I'm so glad that Nora's Brushes gave me their Number 4 oval brush to review for free because it is amazing.

The brush has synthetic hairs and its packed to the max for amazing softness. I feel that the brush is able to spread and blend my products exactly how I want them without absorbing so much product and its easy to clean which is an added bonus. You should check them out at their Amazon Store (This is NOT an affiliated link. I'm no affiliated with the company and make no money or receive any compensation for views, reviews, or purchases.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AMF Lipstick Try on and Review

AMF Lipstick Review                                      I received this product at a discount to try on and review AMF Lipstick was founded by Angela Marie Ford and by this quote on their website "Bold lips are more than a cosmetic adornment; they’re a Sexy Beauty Statement." -AMF They are right! A great lipstick can instantly change your look from day to night, sweet to spicy, nice to naughty, and empower the wearer with attitude to match. These lipsticks have that and how can you not with names like: Beautiful Nightmare, Kiss Me, Fearless Frostbite, Lust, Black Widow, and Orgasmic there are shades for everyone! For more shades check out their website at  AMF Lipstick It comes in a stylish black tube with a snap fit top! I cannot tell you how many times I have thrown lipstick in my purse to have the loose lid pop off and product everywhere. The lipsticks...

Review Of Sum Kuma's Recipe Book Vegan (free for review)

Hello Everyone, I was lucky enough to have received Sum Kuma’s Recipe Book for Vegans: High Protein Vegan cookbook of dairy free vegan recipes for raw vegans and vegetarians free for review as an Ebook. I don’t have pictures myself of the cookbook but you can find it here on amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Protein-Cookbook-cholesterol-lifestyle-ebook/dp/B01M06UU1L/ref=sr_1_1?s=digitaltext&ie=UTF8&qid=1474442919&sr=1-1              *NOT AN AFFILIATED LINK THIS IS FOR BUYING AT FULL PRICE* I wanted to try out this book because my family and I will be incorporating vegan/vegetarian meals into our diets more often though we are not going full vegan or vegetarian. I do understand the health benefits of such a lifestyle and respect those that choose this way of life. That is what I liked about the books introduction, it wasn’t preachy or in your face this is how the world should be and you are terrib...

Tactical Credit Card

Tactical Credit Card  You don't need it, until it's too late I had the opportunity to review the Tactical Credit Card by Survival Hax complimentary and it is a great tool that I will have on hand with me at all times. It is thicker than a credit card but it will fit into your card slots of your wallet or in the back pocket of your favorite pants. I myself would keep in on me and handy as it has many tools for situations that can arise when you are out in the wilderness, fishing, or just out and about.