Skip to main content

AMF Lipstick Try on and Review

AMF Lipstick Review

                                     I received this product at a discount to try on and review

AMF Lipstick was founded by Angela Marie Ford and by this quote on their website

"Bold lips are more than a cosmetic adornment; they’re a Sexy Beauty Statement." -AMF

They are right! A great lipstick can instantly change your look from day to night, sweet to spicy, nice to naughty, and empower the wearer with attitude to match. These lipsticks have that and how can you not with names like: Beautiful Nightmare, Kiss Me, Fearless Frostbite, Lust, Black Widow, and Orgasmic there are shades for everyone! For more shades check out their website at AMF Lipstick

It comes in a stylish black tube with a snap fit top! I cannot tell you how many times I have thrown lipstick in my purse to have the loose lid pop off and product everywhere. The lipsticks are also all your going to need in your purse because they are infused with vitamins A & E to keep your lips happy. No need for any pre-lip treatments! Also the lipsticks are made right here in the U.S.A and are not tested on any of our fury friends. 

I love the matte finish that my Chocolate Cake dried to. It takes a little longer to dry than some but their is a big trade off instead of cakey, cracked, or dried up lips you get soft, supple, intense pigment, moist to the touch lips. My color was highly pigmented and I did not have to put layer upon layer to get the color right. The colors are semi-stain and long lasting. Now there is transfer when you wear the lipstick so mind who you kiss because people are going to be able to tell. Normal wear will last a long time. I had to reapply after eating because I'm messy as all can be and constantly wipe my lips with a napkin. 

So what shade would you try if you could step out of your comfort zone! I think I would like to try Lust next.

Need more inspiration head over to their Instagram Facebook Twitter


​



Comments

  1. A great color. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that dark look - looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! I'm a sucker for matte lipstick. I haven't heard of AMF brand before but love the shade on you. Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh what a great dramatic shade!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never tried a bold color, maybe it's time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks so fun babe!

    xx,
    Chels
    www.chelseaasoflate.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review Of Sum Kuma's Recipe Book Vegan (free for review)

Hello Everyone, I was lucky enough to have received Sum Kuma’s Recipe Book for Vegans: High Protein Vegan cookbook of dairy free vegan recipes for raw vegans and vegetarians free for review as an Ebook. I don’t have pictures myself of the cookbook but you can find it here on amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Protein-Cookbook-cholesterol-lifestyle-ebook/dp/B01M06UU1L/ref=sr_1_1?s=digitaltext&ie=UTF8&qid=1474442919&sr=1-1              *NOT AN AFFILIATED LINK THIS IS FOR BUYING AT FULL PRICE* I wanted to try out this book because my family and I will be incorporating vegan/vegetarian meals into our diets more often though we are not going full vegan or vegetarian. I do understand the health benefits of such a lifestyle and respect those that choose this way of life. That is what I liked about the books introduction, it wasn’t preachy or in your face this is how the world should be and you are terrib...

Tactical Credit Card

Tactical Credit Card  You don't need it, until it's too late I had the opportunity to review the Tactical Credit Card by Survival Hax complimentary and it is a great tool that I will have on hand with me at all times. It is thicker than a credit card but it will fit into your card slots of your wallet or in the back pocket of your favorite pants. I myself would keep in on me and handy as it has many tools for situations that can arise when you are out in the wilderness, fishing, or just out and about.