Skip to main content

Review for Brieftons Spiralizer (free to review)

*FTC: I was accepted to try this product for free to test and review. I do not get compensated for my reviews nor do I receive any compensation for views, clicks, or purchases you make. I'm no affiliated with the company or brand. I really love to try products out and rant or rave about my discoveries.**

Brieftons Spiralizer 
 I was able to try out this Spiralizer from Briefton. I have wanted to try these out because I want to make veggie pastas and make neat creations! I'm always afraid of slicing my fingers with other kitchen gadgets which is why this one is fantastic. It was very simple to assemble and use the best thing is that your fingers never have to glide past any blades. You stick the fruit or vegetable of your choice on the platform and you use a hand winder on the top that spins the food around to get sliced and all your digits stay safe. I am confident with the ease of this product that I let my six year old help cut some veggies for his salad. Everything is dishwasher safe for the top rack there is a brush that you can use to get all the bits and pieces out first. I used a variety of fruits and vegetables and I only have some minor issues with the product otherwise I think this is a great product if you want to cut your veggies or fruit into spiral slices of varied widths such as spaghetti pasta (3 mm wide), fetuccine pasta (6 mm wide), papardelle pasta (12mm wide), ribbon cut (Max 55 mm wide)
So my minor issues are only with the storage bin under the blades. I would have liked more capacity because if you have something like an onion or large potato you will have to empty the bin before you are done spiralizing your food. It works perfectly and exactly as described. If you would like to check it out you can go to http://www.amazon.com/dp/B015Q7ESF4?m=A2PQTWPWP4OTEY&ie=UTF8&keywords=spiralizer

If you would like to see a demo of me using the Brieftons Spiralizer here:



You will also get a downloadable recipe book so you can put to use your wonderful spiral cut foods. Look for more to come soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AMF Lipstick Try on and Review

AMF Lipstick Review                                      I received this product at a discount to try on and review AMF Lipstick was founded by Angela Marie Ford and by this quote on their website "Bold lips are more than a cosmetic adornment; they’re a Sexy Beauty Statement." -AMF They are right! A great lipstick can instantly change your look from day to night, sweet to spicy, nice to naughty, and empower the wearer with attitude to match. These lipsticks have that and how can you not with names like: Beautiful Nightmare, Kiss Me, Fearless Frostbite, Lust, Black Widow, and Orgasmic there are shades for everyone! For more shades check out their website at  AMF Lipstick It comes in a stylish black tube with a snap fit top! I cannot tell you how many times I have thrown lipstick in my purse to have the loose lid pop off and product everywhere. The lipsticks...

Review Of Sum Kuma's Recipe Book Vegan (free for review)

Hello Everyone, I was lucky enough to have received Sum Kuma’s Recipe Book for Vegans: High Protein Vegan cookbook of dairy free vegan recipes for raw vegans and vegetarians free for review as an Ebook. I don’t have pictures myself of the cookbook but you can find it here on amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Protein-Cookbook-cholesterol-lifestyle-ebook/dp/B01M06UU1L/ref=sr_1_1?s=digitaltext&ie=UTF8&qid=1474442919&sr=1-1              *NOT AN AFFILIATED LINK THIS IS FOR BUYING AT FULL PRICE* I wanted to try out this book because my family and I will be incorporating vegan/vegetarian meals into our diets more often though we are not going full vegan or vegetarian. I do understand the health benefits of such a lifestyle and respect those that choose this way of life. That is what I liked about the books introduction, it wasn’t preachy or in your face this is how the world should be and you are terrib...

Tactical Credit Card

Tactical Credit Card  You don't need it, until it's too late I had the opportunity to review the Tactical Credit Card by Survival Hax complimentary and it is a great tool that I will have on hand with me at all times. It is thicker than a credit card but it will fit into your card slots of your wallet or in the back pocket of your favorite pants. I myself would keep in on me and handy as it has many tools for situations that can arise when you are out in the wilderness, fishing, or just out and about.